I normally do not do this but with it being the holiday season, some of you may be in the market for new TVs.So I feel that I must say something.

A month ago we bought a 75" Samsung TV and a 55" Samsung TV from Buy Squad. They had the best prices we could find. A few days later I was notified that the 75" was actually a commercial TV and that it was on back order, but I could order the residential version for an additional $430, which I did. When we received the 75" the screen was cracked so I notified Buy Squad, sending them the required pictures of the TV and was told that I would be receiving a full refund within "24-48hours." The refund never came.

I was given multiple stories about what to do with the TV from sending the TV back, to just keep it, and even go ahead and throw it away. Then the second TV arrives. It too is broken. We are told with this one to contact Samsung as it has a full warranty.

After giving Samsung the model and serial #, we are told this is a refurbished TV and has no warranty. Again, I have been told multiple different stories. They would send a repair man out. They would pay to ship this TV back, and then I as told that it would have to be repaired before they would accept it as a return.

Finally, I was told that I would be emailed a return shipping label to have the TV sent back. I never received a phone call back, or emails back from Buy Squad as I was promised. Also, no one could tell me why I was sent a refurbished TV when I paid for a new one. In fact they acted like I was lying and asked "why would Samsung tell you such a thing?" This has been going on for 3 full weeks.

Thankfully, we paid via PayPal and have filed a claim to which, Buy Squad has not responded.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of samsung 55-inch tv. Buy Squad needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned samsung 55-inch tv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Buy Squad.

Had an Experience with Buy Squad?

Comments