I normally do not do this but with it being the holiday season, some of you may be in the market for new TVs.So I feel that I must say something.
A month ago we bought a 75" Samsung TV and a 55" Samsung TV from Buy Squad. They had the best prices we could find. A few days later I was notified that the 75" was actually a commercial TV and that it was on back order, but I could order the residential version for an additional $430, which I did. When we received the 75" the screen was cracked so I notified Buy Squad, sending them the required pictures of the TV and was told that I would be receiving a full refund within "24-48hours." The refund never came.
I was given multiple stories about what to do with the TV from sending the TV back, to just keep it, and even go ahead and throw it away. Then the second TV arrives. It too is broken. We are told with this one to contact Samsung as it has a full warranty.
After giving Samsung the model and serial #, we are told this is a refurbished TV and has no warranty. Again, I have been told multiple different stories. They would send a repair man out. They would pay to ship this TV back, and then I as told that it would have to be repaired before they would accept it as a return.
Finally, I was told that I would be emailed a return shipping label to have the TV sent back. I never received a phone call back, or emails back from Buy Squad as I was promised. Also, no one could tell me why I was sent a refurbished TV when I paid for a new one. In fact they acted like I was lying and asked "why would Samsung tell you such a thing?" This has been going on for 3 full weeks.
Thankfully, we paid via PayPal and have filed a claim to which, Buy Squad has not responded.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Samsung 55-Inch Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT IS OUT THERE. THEY GET YOUR MONEY AND THEN TURN A CHEEK TO YOU...."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "Sears kenmore elite refrigerator and their crappy extended warrenty . This is an almost three year old unit. I had some trouble with the ice maker freezing up and..."
- "Wildly fluctuating internet speed. I pay for 100 Mbps download, but never get that even when connected via Ethernet cable. Sometimes speeds are as low as 5 Mbps. Multiple service..."