PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0(
I ordered a Samsung TV (March 22, 2015). I called them to check on my order on (March 24, 2015), and was asked to pay for shipping insurance. I paid for shipping insurance (approx $55)
TV arrived last night (April 1, 2015)
TV is not in a manufacturer box, but in a white box. There is a stripped bar-code on the TV stand. This TV is definitely not a brand new TV.
During my order, I clearly told them to NOT sell me any refurbished or open item. I only wanted to buy a new TV, yet was given this open or refurbished item.
I have purchased another Samsung TV from Amazon in the past, and based on that experience, I can guarantee that this item from Buy Squad is not a brand new TV.
PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung Tv Un55H6350
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- "Hello! I am reporting from Cleveland, Ohio and I was introduced to the ACN opportunity by my girlfriends parents, Corey and Tonya Anderson. I visited their home at Thanksgiving to..."
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "I had an appointment at 4.30 pm with Wells fargo banker so that I do not get late for my another appointment at 5.15. I reached Wells fargo before scheduled..."
- "I saw B-Precious advertised for what looked like a great deal. A mini session with a few images for $50. The old saying Cheap is what cheap gets is so..."
- "After online issue I called and placed my order. I wanted a Large Lavender Cross for my aunts funeral. What was delivered was a lavender spray - it was..."