1.7
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Sold me a 2014 Samsung TV that was suppose to be brand new.

I needed service on the TV within the 1 year Samsung warranty and Samsung stated my TV only had a 3 month warranty because it was a REFURBISHED TV.

I paid top dollar for a supposedly brand new TV only to find out it was refurbished.

After calling Buysquad and informing them the TV they sold me was refurbished, they stated it is considered refurbished because I bought a 2014 TV in August of 2015 and that Samsung doesn't want hold onto warranty's that long, a flat out lie because I called Samsung myself and verified that if I bought a new 2014 TV in 2015 I would still get the 1 year Samsung warranty.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of switch and bait. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of samsung electronics un55hu9000 tv. Buy Squad needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned samsung electronics un55hu9000 tv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Buy Squad.

Comments