Resolved
1.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Update by user Jan 11

Received phone call from Mark at buy squad and He said that they will reimburse some of my money. Now I'll wait and see if that happens.

Update by user Jan 09

Buy Squad is a SCAM!!! Still have not received any type of resolution via phone and emails go unanswered.

Original review posted by user Jan 03

I purchased the Samsung UN55KS8000 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV.From start to finish it took almost a month before I received my TV.

There was no way to track my order on line which caused me great concern and it was then that I noticed how many people have had a problem with this company. The TV was advertised as New with free shipping and no tax. What they didn’t tell you is what the additional insurance rate would be until it was applied which for me was an additional $63.36. The box arrived in a “Factory direct online sales” box and inside that box was the TV but it was not in a new Samsung box it was just wrapped up.

The TV accessories had been repackaged as well and you could tell it was not new. Once I took the TV out of the box I noticed that the TV screen has a blemish on it also indicating it is not new. I called customer service as soon as I noticed the issues and because it was Saturday the office was closed and there was no way to leave a message so I sent an email stating the problem. On Monday, late afternoon I called and talked to someone named Mark who requested me to send pictures of the problem to him so he could come up with a resolution before the end of the day.

That so far has not happened.

I am so pissed off that I didn’t noticed the complaints about this company before I purchased from them.The only resolution I want is a full refund, which I doubt will happen.

Review about: Samsung Electronics Un55ks8000fxza Tv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Misrepresentation of product.

Had an Experience with Buy Squad?

Comments

West Roxbury, Massachusetts, United States #1269175

live and learn if the deal sounds too good to be true is USUALLY is

Not-happy16
to Anonymous #1269346

I do most of my shopping online and have never had a problem.At the time of this purchase that TV was on sale on numerous other sites for just a little bit more or shipping was charged so I didn't think much about it.

I saw a slightly lower price and free shipping. I do agree if it's too good to be true it usually is but like I said they were not much lower then the competitors. I think that is why this company has been able to do a lot of shady business.

The main lesson I learned from this is when ordering online make sure to check out the company "REALLY" good before ordering.If I had seen these comments for other people first I would have stayed away.