1.1K views

They have some of the best prices online, but this is classic bait and switch.After placing the order with free shipping and handling, they called me a week later to verify the order and added $50 for insurance.

The price with insurance would have been similar to Amazon. It also took nearly 4 weeks for the TV to arrive. You get an email saying your product has "shipped", but when you check fedex, it just says "label created".

My TV is arriving today, I'm crossing my fingers there are no issues...Good thing I purchased on my amex just in case...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of online order. Buy Squad needs to "don't need anything, just want to share story with other consumers" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Buy Squad.

Had an Experience with Buy Squad?

Comments

Buy Squad - Buyer beware!!!  Huge scammers! Buy Squad "I normally do not do this but with it being the holiday season, some of you may be in the market for new TVs. So I feel that I must..." Read more Factory Outlet Store -  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Factory Outlet Store "I ordered a Plantronics CS530 wireless headset from FactoryOutletStore.com, and I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of product, terrible customer service, and lack of response on my issue. The..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG washer WT5070CW Lg Electronics "...I looked to see if there were any recalls on the product but what I found was a lot of disgruntled LG owners with the exact same complaint..." Read more DONT EVER BUY FROM PROPERTYROOM.COM Propertyroom "LUCKY FOR US---THEY DEMAND A CREDIT CARD FOR PURCHASES. CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND DISPUTE THE TRANSACTION. YOU ARE NOT CHARGED AND THEY ARE NOT PAID UNTIL THE COMPLAINT..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more